Senin, 10 November 2014

Health Tip: Breast-feeding With Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes: Learn the Warning SignsDiabetes and Foot Problems SlideshowTake the Diabetes Quiz!Latest Diabetes NewsWeight-Loss Surgery Lowers Type 2 Diabetes RiskType 1 Diabetes Increases Among White U.S. KidsMetformin Best For 1st Treatment, Type 2 DiabetesGestational Diabetes Linked to Daughter's WeightWant More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!

(HealthDay News) -- Diabetic moms, after talking with their doctors, should still try to breast-feed their babies, some experts say.

The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development says potential benefits of breast-feeding, despite maternal diabetes, may include:

For baby, improved defense against illness and infection.For baby, the right balance of nutrients.For mom, burning extra calories and losing some extra pounds acquired during pregnancy.For many moms who developed gestational diabetes (diabetes that emerged during pregnancy), better fasting blood glucose, and lower blood sugar levels overall.

-- Diana Kohnle

View the Original article

2 komentar:


  1. have been suffering from (DIABETES) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the Internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (DIABETES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr VOKE (doctorvoke@gmail.com) or text him +1(661)-797-0921

    BalasHapus
  2. Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HPV HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics , Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Arthritis, Chronic pains. etc. by herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his natural herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know it is hard to believe but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +233502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    BalasHapus